I received Organic India™ products complimentary from Moms Meet for review, including Moringa Leaf Powder, supplements, and teas.
Organic India seems like a responsible and ethical company focused on sustainability. Some more information about the company:
ORGANIC INDIA’s mission is to provide true wellness for all by offering 100% organic, pure, and natural products. ORGANIC INDIA also strives to create a sustainable global environment by working with thousands of family farmers in India on tens of thousands of acres of certified organic farmland. The company actively promotes sustainable agriculture and pays these farmers premium prices for their crops. ORGANIC INDIA makes their trademark product, Tulsi (Holy Basil) tea, in over 20 delicious flavors and offers a variety of organically grown herbal supplements, including Moringa Leaf Powder and Capsules.
Moringa is considered to be a power food by many. Some information from the company:
- Moringa is considered one of the most complete, nutrient-dense plants on Earth, containing over 90 nutrients, 46 antioxidants, and abundant minerals.
- Moringa leaves have been eaten for thousands of years as a superfood nutritional supplement, and are often used to combat malnutrition in impoverished countries.
- Daily use of Moringa as a dietary supplement can help restore nutritional imbalances.
- This concentrated superfood is both alkalizing and energizing, and is abundant in vitamins, minerals and complex amino acids.
- ORGANIC INDIA Moringa is USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher and Halal certified, gluten-free, and vegan.
- One 8 oz. canister of Moringa Leaf Powder retails for $22.99, and 90 capsules of Moringa retails for $19.99.
The leaf powder is easy to use. The serving suggestion is a half teaspoon stirred into water, yogurt, or other food. The powder has a strong, herby smell. But, a half teaspoon of it mixes into a cup of yogurt or smoothie without impacting the taste too much.
I also made an easy face mask using the powder. I mixed equal parts Moringa Leaf Powder and water (1 tsp. of each), smoothed it on my face, and let it dry for a few minutes. It was kind of like a mud mask. After I rinsed it off, my skin felt smoother, and that feeling lasted all day.
Organic India also offers organic teas. I tried the Original Tulsi Tea, Tulsi Moringa Tea, and the Tulsi Cinnamon Rose Tea. Each has antioxidants and is caffeine free. My favorite is the Cinnamon Rose. It smells wonderful and tastes great. Organic India has a great variety of teas; some others I’d like to try are the fruity teas like Tulsi Pomegranate Green Tea, Tulsi Red Mango Tea, and Tulsi Raspberry Peach. Loose leaf teas are also available.
I also received herbal supplements to try, such as Joy! It is said to uplift mood and increase energy. My husband and I joked that these are happy pills.
A note of caution, if you are pregnant or have other health concerns, you should discuss the use of Moringa/herbal supplements with your physician.
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.